Spatial Strategy Plan aims to
● integrate national development policies and regional development strategies at the spatial level,
● consider and evaluate the economic and social potentials, objectives and strategies of regional plans with regard to transport networks and physical thresholds,
● determine spatial strategies that will make resources useful for the economy, protect and develop natural, historical and cultural values, orient transport system and urban, social and technical infrastructure,
● establish the relation between spatial policies and strategies regarding sectors,
● that is prepared by using schematic and graphic languages on maps with a scale of 1/250.000, 1/500.000 or higher,
● covering the country and in the regions where it is accepted as necessary to be prepared,
with sectoral and thematic maps and report.